- Control, guide, limit and/or immobilize an extremity, joint or body segment for a particular reason
- To restrict movement in a given direction
- To assist movement generally
- To reduce weight bearing forces for a particular purpose
- To aid rehabilitation from fractures after the removal of a cast
- To otherwise correct the shape and/or function of the body, to provide easier movement capability or reduce pain
Glenoaks Podiatry Group
844 W. Glenoaks Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91202
(on corner of Highland Avenue)
Our other location:
212 E. Foothill Blvd., Suite A
Arcadia, CA 91006
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/ Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Closed on Wednesday
Call for evening appointments.
We are members of most podiatry associations and are board certified from the ACCPS.
In Business Since 1982